|Project Completed:||Summer 2011|
A double and single storey side rear extension to two 1895 Victorian cottages with brickwork to match existing, incorporating downstairs a new entrance lobby, downstairs WC, large open plan kitchen breakfast room with high specification kitchen and upstairs, an extra double bedroom and new bathroom with walk-in shower. New plumbing, heating and electrics installed throughout both properties.
Extensive external works including 9inch garden wall, built out of reclaimed bricks from demolition, to rear of cottages plus rear and side stone patios with dwarf walls.
Both properties were complete from start to finish within 5 months.